Theme of the Week is a post where we ask readers like you to comment with ideas for a particular theme. What ideas and suggestions do you have for a Mission Impossible theme? What game, craft, apparel choice, theme meal, evening activity, special event, song, skit, or anything else would you do at camp if your theme was…
Below are five of my ideas. Leave yours in the comments area below.
- Teach the campers how to create messages using invisible ink.
- Teach campers how to decode ciphered messages. Every day post a message and have them decipher it. It could be directions to an activity spot or special instruction for meal time.
- Create a treasure hunt that involves stealth, solving puzzles, and a lot of teamwork.
- Give each group a daily mini mission, something fun. Record the message on video and upload it to YouTube. Groups will need to use their counselor’s phone, table or laptop to watch it. Have it self destruct (taken down) at a specific time. If the group doesn’t watch it in time, they miss out.
- Create an Escape Room where the campers have to disarm the bomb in time by solving clues and puzzles.
Okay, your turn. What are you great ideas?