Theme-of-the-Day is a daily post where we ask readers to leave their summer camp ideas, using the day’s theme, in the comments section. What ideas and suggestions do you have for the Theme of the Day? What game, craft, apparel choice, theme meal, evening activity, special event, song, skit, or anything else would you do at camp if your theme was…
Reptiles and Amphibians
Below are my five suggestions. What you got? Leave your suggestions in the comments area below.
- There are a number of people, reptile wranglers if you will, that will come to your camp as a special guest, along with their cold-blooded friends.
- Hide frogs, preferably plastic ones, and let the campers hunt for them.
- Play SNAKE. Instead of BINGO use S-N-A-K-E. There are a couple of sites that you can create bingo cards on and print them out yourself. Here’s one – http://print-bingo.com/bingo-cards-custom.php
- Have a Fact-A-Day or give a reptile fact before each meal.
- Grow a frog. You can buy tadpoles and grow-a-frog kits from GrowaFrog.